Monday, February 28, 2011

Quick Pics

I was informed this morning by Trisha that my blog needs more photos. So here ya go......

Ramona, the marvelously mischievous pig. Love her.

Daisy. The duck that never wants to get out of the water at close. Love her too.

I believe this is Harrison. I don't know much about this amazing fellow yet, except that he is a sweetheart. (Yeah, he gets two photos)



Photo of the Vegan house (left) and the Rescue Barn (right)....and the awesome rolling hills I get to experience every day!

We've been doing a ton of baking:

Tofu Chocolate Mousse. (Ingredients: silken tofu and chocolate chips...that's it!) Looks kind of funny, but tasted amazing!

Chocolate chip cookie covered oreos....whoa.

Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cinnamon Frosting

Day off tomorrow and I have lots of plans. Call Trisha, fill out application, photos and videos of the turkey girls, edit video....climb this tree and take pictures of the cattle.
 Should be an amazing day! Let's hope for sun!


1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous photo of Daisy! So cute!
    On another note, I really don't get the appeal of pigs (I think Lord of the Flies, Animal Farm, etc. ruined them for me for life), but I really dig Ramona's name

    ReplyDelete