Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Noel's Integration

Meet Noel:

This little guy was found tied up in the back of a car trunk and didn't have food or water for two days. After being in isolation at Farm Sanctuary for a little while, to ensure that he was healthy enough to be around other animals, he was finally integrated into the main herd of goats today. It was my day off but I really wanted to be there for this exciting event!  I went prepared with my camera, but I've decided my photography skills are MAJORLY lacking. So the only acceptable photo of Noel's integration is this one:

 Squishy (Justin) and Noel 

And then I tried to do the "one armed" photos with a few of my favs:

 Me and Buddy
 Me and Chili
Melvin: He is quickly becoming my favorite goat...but he was not interested in getting his picture with me today. Which is okay. He's handsome all by himself! Check out that do!

No comments:

Post a Comment