Sunday, February 6, 2011

Smells Like Farm!

Sweet Jesus I stink. Today I did a lot of cleaning. Meaning I was up close and personal with all sorts of messes. Cow pies, pig plops...only the good stuff :) I am so tired and I can't wait to take a shower! This was a short update but I figure you don't want the nitty gritty on scooping pig poop! I did get a wee bit of time with the goats today though. I have 4 favorites: Chili, Melvin, Molly, and Buddy. I was trying to rake and put the remnants in trash can but the goats kept knocking it over, or sticking their head in the can! And then buddy would just walk up to me and start leaning on me until I gave him a sufficient scratch under the chin. So raking was not too successful! I hope to get some pictures of them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment