Monday, February 21, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Oh I've been horrible at keeping up! Things have been busy. My love for Melvin is growing and every day is wonderful. Several times a day, as I'm out working on the farm, moments occur that make me stop in my foot steps and think "I cannot believe that this is my life right now"...in a good way of course. One of those moments is hearing a rooster crow. This happens quite often. Another is being hugged by a goat...who knew they could hug? And yet another is hearing the pigs at feeding time...the sound is unbelievable.

We completed two things on our vegan house list yesterday. Lord of the Rings and peppermint hot chocolate. Next up? Who knows, DDR, hiking, one of our many baking projects? I have pictures that I need to post of our late night craving for sweets which resulted in a mish mash of ingredients equaling tofu chocolate mousse! Yes, we've been busy :)

I'm now headed to San Francisco with my brother for a couple days. This blog will be overflowing with pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. so amazing, you're so lucky! I can not wait to see all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple thoughs:
    1) Goats can hug? I need a photo, becuase my imagination is giving me weird mental images
    2) You still upload blogs waaay more frequently than I do--so I kind of hope you're not a bad blogger
    3) huzzah peppermint hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete