Monday, February 7, 2011

I Never Want to Leave.

Today, being my day off, I did a little laundry. I've never line dried my clothes before, but let me tell you...it's a magical experience :) Birds chirping, rolling hills in the background, blue skies above....I could go on and on. And then, I went to collect my laundry later this afternoon and found Elliot was keeping an eye on it.


I really wanted to go all around the farm today but my camera ran out of batteries. So I only made it to the rescue barn to visit Oliver and Elliot and the pigs. Here are some snapshots of the day:

 This is Blaise, our house kitty, but he frequently wanders around the farm.
 Oliver was super interested in Blaise
Blaise was not so interested in Oliver.

This is Fergus. If my hand wasn't in the picture this would be PERFECT!
Ramona rooting around. This is the pig Trisha and I sponsor.
 Matilda. Love her.

And finally, what really made my day....little Oliver still suckles...and he was going to town! I seriously need some lotion now.

So that was my awesome day! Going to top it off with some falafel and friends!

Edit: I made a quick stop to the goat barn today and got some photos with my phone.
Chili

Melvin

No comments:

Post a Comment