Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Bites!

Romeo's Handy Work

My legs look more bruised than they did during derby season! Haha! I closed yesterday and Romeo was well behaved, but only because Stephanie suggested I use a rake as a shield. It totally worked. And, had I not had so much trouble with Daisy it would have been a pretty good close. I've decided my favorite ducks are the Muscovy's. These are the most punk rock looking fowl I've ever seen. I couldn't find a picture of the ones we have here, but here's a general google photo:

 Check out that Mohawk ;)

After closing we went to Vegan Happy Hour in Chico. The Banshee served an awesome spread including garlic fries, pasta salad, and a killer veggie burger with Daiya Cheese . It was delicious! 

As for today's plan...well it's raining again. I will be headed down to the farm though to watch Oliver and Elliot move in with the geriatric cattle. And there is also a staff/intern lunch. So, add a little hot cocoa and Desperate Housewives to that mix and that's my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment