Monday, March 28, 2011

Pondering in Pastures

The sun came back to the farm today and it was lovely! I had a pretty easy day. I opened, and then barn cleaned, fed out produce, raked, and did waters. After coming back from feeding out the produce I found a little dove near the shelter office that had some sort of injury, we couldn't quite figure out exactly what happened, but we called the wildlife rescue place and he/she will be all fixed up there.

After work Stephanie and I went to spend a little time with the cattle. Everyone looked so relaxed and happy. Made my heart smile :) Here are a few pics from the afternoon:

Susie Moo and Loretta
Handsome man Edwin

 Big boy El Nino

Edward: best mohawk on the farm

And then there was Chrissy. She was being absolutely zen out on the hill today. So much so that she got a video out of it. Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment