Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Great Photo Day!

 I got some wonderful photos today. After trying to climb the ant ridden oak tree in the sheep pasture I walked over to see Bonnie and Waylan the donkeys and got this awesome picture:

 He reminds me so much of Grandfather Twilight. This is my new favorite angle to take pictures from. Makes the animals look all knowing and epic!
 Neal in the Tunnel Pasture

 Chili. This guy reminds me of the Mystics from The Dark Crystal

Linus, he was following me and Stephanie all through the pasture begging for more love today! What a cutie!

And finally a video of my favorite guy on the farm...Melvin! I put some fitting music to it:



What a great day off! Tomorrow it's back to barn cleaning!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog randomly one day, and decided to follow, since I am interested in Farm Sanctuary. I did my first turkey adoption in 2010, and just started getting the brochure in the mail. I *love* these pictures. Thank you for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the nose close ups!!

    ReplyDelete