Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sugar bad, Cows good.

I love how Cinnamon rolls bring people together. Kerrie, had her 39 1/2 birthday today and celebrated by bringing everyone a Cinnaholic Cinnamon roll. Word traveled through the farm phone tree pretty fast and we were down at the shelter in minutes ready to chow down. It was delicious and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Monday is the official "I'm never eating sugar again day". Seriously. I'm pretty sure that with all the exercise I get out here weight gain SHOULD NOT be an issue. I'm blaming our late night baking parties and lack of self control. Stephanie is joining me in the sugar fast! I will post updates on how it's going.

After work today Shubah, Stephanie and I hit up the pastures with our cameras. The cows were moved to the pond pasture this weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous up there! I'll let the photos speak for themselves:


 Whitaker and Edwin

 Loretta grooming Suzie Moo


 El Nino surveying his pasture

 Melanie checking out the pond

Our awesomely dorky camera timer shot

No comments:

Post a Comment